Value Treat Pack (100g)
$28.00 – or subscribe and get 10% off
It’s value. It’s a treat. As a package!
Choose any treat and doggy beer for the furry love of your life!
KANGAROO TREAT INGREDIENT LIST
Long & Short Jerky Ingredients:
100% free range kangaroo meat
Single ingredient product, no preservatives, no additives.
Belly Jerky Ingredients:
These thin pieces and sheets of Kangaroo Trim Belly meat are easy to break. Perfect for training and as quick snacks! Low in allergens, they’re great for any dog!
Knee Cartilage Ingredients:
A fantastic dental chew for small to medium dogs. These Kangaroo knee cap chews are very dense cartilage giving an interesting chew.
Small Ribs Ingredients:
100% Kangaroo ribs chopped into smaller pieces for convenience. Single ingredient product with no preservatives or additives.
Source: Manufactured in Australia using 100% Free Range Australian Kangaroo.
Tail Disc Ingredients:
100% Kangaroo Tail. Single ingredient product with no artificial colours, no preservatives or additives.
Source: Manufactured in Australia using 100% Australian ingredients.
Tendon Knobs Ingredients:
100% Kangaroo Tendons. No additives or preservatives!
Source: Made from 100% Australian free range Kangaroo
FLOOF BEER BREW INGREDIENT LIST
- Rich in nutrients especially amino acids
- Boosts the immune system
- Supports good joint health
- Soothes a compromised gut
- Offers relief from food and environmental allergies
- Helps to detoxify the liver
- Teeming with antioxidants
- Rich in vitamin B and Bs and boosts metabolism
- Maintains healthy bones and helps fight cavities
- Rich in essential Omega-3 fatty acids
- Contains immune system-boosting antioxidants
- Helps maintain a healthy coat and hair
GLUCOSAMINE AND MSM
- Fights stomach, bladder and intestinal irritation
- Lowers inflammation and reduces joint pain and tenderness
- Helps to preserve joint health
- Contains essential fatty acids and amino acids
- Rich in minerals and enzymes
- Supports health, comfort, hydration and flexibility of joints and ligaments
ORGANIC BARLEY GRASS
- Extremely rich in calcium
- Boosts bone health
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
- Essential for brain development
- Stimulates memory and learning ability
- Helps with skin irritations which are more common in senior dogs
- Has detoxifying and antimicrobial properties
- Boosts metabolism and accelerates weight loss
- Provides arthritic relief
HOW TO SERVE
Like most good beers, it’s great when chilled on a hot day.
Can also be served warm.
As this is a natural broth, do expect some separation and small chunks that comes from the bone marrow and brewing – much like the separation of the oils in natural peanut butter! It’s perfectly normal and disappears if heated up.
There can be some sediments found in the beer from the supplements and good stuff we add, it’s also perfectly safe! Have fun, enjoy and be strong!
Must be refrigerated.
Can be stored in the fridge for up to best used date, if unopened. Once opened, keep it airtight using a plastic wrap or a an airtight container. Consume within 3 – 5 days after opening.
Keep standing upright in the fridge.