$8.50 – $15.90 – or subscribe and get 10% off
Duck is an excellent protein that supports good energy level and strong muscles.
Rich in iron which makes healthy blood that flows through the body, giving our dogs energy and making them grow healthily.
Recommended for dogs with allergies and sensitive stomachs
Does your dog suffer from any conditions? Try our FLooF Care Series or contact us for a consultation.
DUCK BREAST AND DUCK THIGH (SKINLESS)
- High in Iron that is an essential mineral for energy and growth
- Good source of Omega-3 and Omega-6
- Aids the immune system, nervous and muscular system and cognitive functions
- Packs a bunch (pun intended) of nutrients linked to a variety of health benefits
- Keeps inflammation in check and improves gut function.
- Great for strong bones and a healthy heart
- Strengthens teeth and bones
- Regulates blood pressure
- Contains anti-carcinogenic (anti-cancer) compounds including Selenium, Beta-carotene, Glucoraphanin, and Diindolylmethane.
- Has one of the highest concentrations of antioxidants
- Full of fibre, vitamins and potassium
- Improves heart health
- High in vitamins and antioxidants
- Helps to reduce inflammation
- Great for older, arthritic dogs
- Complete protein, providing all the 9 types of amino acids
- Loaded with B vitamins, vitamin A, copper, and heme iron
- Rich in anti-inflammatory monounsaturated fatty acids
- Low in fat, carb and calories
- Good source of Vitamin C, Riboflavin, Magnesium, Copper and Manganese
- Supports a healthy immune system, promotes wound healing and aids in cell division
- A blend of vitamins, minerals and supplements to balance the meal
FROM FAST FOOD TO FRESH FOOD
Are you ready to put your dog through doggy detox and transition from commercial dog food to fresh food? We’re more than happy to help! The time required to get your dog clean varies based on the age and sensitivity of your dog, but a good estimate is between 5-10 they
RECOMMENDED FEEDING GUIDE
How much you feed your dog varies with age, breed and activity. Use this chart as an initial guide and remember to weigh your dog every 1-2 weeks, adjust initial servings accordingly when starting a new diet.
MY DOG HAS AN UPSET STOMACH, OR LOOSE STOOL, WHY?
Most dogs transition easily, but some of themore sensitve ones experience a little change poo consistency, which is no cause for worry! Scale back the percentage of FLooF fresh food to old food and transit a bit slower.
MY DOG SEEMS HUNGRY, SHOULD I FEED HIM MORE?
Dogs love food, especially ours, so don’t be surprised if they get a Bole greedy! Feeding guidelines are approximate and are subject to a dog’s age, activity level and metabolism. If he begin to lose or gain unexpected weight, start adjusting Me amount of food until his weight stabilises.
REHEATING FLOOF VACUUM GUIDE
While FLooF food can be served straight out of the bag, your dog will probably opt for a nicely- warmed dinner. Who wouldn’t?
Our Bags are microwave safe; cut a corner off so steam can escape
Submerge the vacuum bag in a pot of simmering (not boiling) water. Reheating time varies widely based on the food and colume so keep a close watch!
Storing FLooF fresh food is really easy, just follow the freezer and fridge instructions.
|IN THE FREEZER
FLooF vacuum packs car be stored in the freezer for up to 9 months. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight and heat up before serving,
|IN THE FRIDGE
Unopened vacuum packs can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Remaining food can be refrigerated again but must be consumed by the next day. For longer storage of unopened packs, place food in an airtight container and consume within 3 days.