$5.90 – $12.90 – or subscribe and get 10% off
Full of nutrients that promote a healthy digestive tract while maintaining healthy muscle and bones.
Recommended for active dogs, and dogs with suspected grain/gluten allergies.
Does your dog suffer from any conditions? Try our FLooF Care Series or contact us for a consultation.
- A prime source of high-quality complete protein
- Rich in iron and zinc
- Helps decrease body fat and increase lean muscle mass
- Highly nutritious and full of iron, zinc and phosphorus
- Contains essential amino acids
- Helps to clear the body of toxins
- An excellent source of dietary fibre and vitamins
- Keeps your dog’s gastrointestinal tract moving
- Aids with digestive issues
- Great source of very digestible proteins
- Rich in vitamins, iron, zinc and calcium
- Helps prevent dry, flaky skin and improves coat shine
- Low in calories and packed with dietary fibre
- A great source of important vitamins
- Helps to boost the immune system
- Loaded with vitamins and soluble fibre
- Contains a powerful carcinogen blocker
- Helps improve the condition of teeth
FROM FAST FOOD TO FRESH FOOD
Are you ready to put your dog through doggy detox and transition from commercial dog food to fresh food? We’re more than happy to help! The time required to get your dog clean varies based on the age and sensitivity of your dog, but a good estimate is between 5-10 they
RECOMMENDED FEEDING GUIDE
How much you feed your dog varies with age, breed and activity. Use this chart as an initial guide and remember to weigh your dog every 1-2 weeks, adjust initial servings accordingly when starting a new diet.
MY DOG HAS AN UPSET STOMACH, OR LOOSE STOOL, WHY?
Most dogs transition easily, but some of themore sensitve ones experience a little change poo consistency, which is no cause for worry! Scale back the percentage of FLooF fresh food to old food and transit a bit slower.
MY DOG SEEMS HUNGRY, SHOULD I FEED HIM MORE?
Dogs love food, especially ours, so don’t be surprised if they get a Bole greedy! Feeding guidelines are approximate and are subject to a dog’s age, activity level and metabolism. If he begin to lose or gain unexpected weight, start adjusting Me amount of food until his weight stabilises.
REHEATING FLOOF VACUUM GUIDE
While FLooF food can be served straight out of the bag, your dog will probably opt for a nicely- warmed dinner. Who wouldn’t?
Our Bags are microwave safe; cut a corner off so steam can escape
Submerge the vacuum bag in a pot of simmering (not boiling) water. Reheating time varies widely based on the food and colume so keep a close watch!
Storing FLooF fresh food is really easy, just follow the freezer and fridge instructions.
||IN THE FREEZER
FLooF vacuum packs car be stored in the freezer for up to 9 months. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight and heat up before serving,
|IN THE FRIDGE
Unopened vacuum packs can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Remaining food can be refrigerated again but must be consumed by the next day. For longer storage of unopened packs, place food in an airtight container and consume within 3 days.