$12.90 – $13.90 – or subscribe and get 10% off
This non-alcoholic brew is actually a super nutritious bone broth packed with amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Great for digestion and joint health.
Recommended for all dogs, especially for dogs that need a supplement boost.
Requires 2 days advance notice to order.
- Rich in nutrients especially amino acids
- Boosts the immune system
- Supports good joint health
- Soothes a compromised gut
- Offers relief from food and environmental allergies
- Helps to detoxify the liver
- Teeming with antioxidants
- Rich in vitamin B and Bs and boosts metabolism
- Maintains healthy bones and helps fight cavities
- Rich in essential Omega-3 fatty acids
- Contains immune system-boosting antioxidants
- Helps maintain a healthy coat and hair
GLUCOSAMINE AND MSM
- Fights stomach, bladder and intestinal irritation
- Lowers inflammation and reduces joint pain and tenderness
- Helps to preserve joint health
- Contains essential fatty acids and amino acids
- Rich in minerals and enzymes
- Supports health, comfort, hydration and flexibility of joints and ligaments
ORGANIC BARLEY GRASS
- Extremely rich in calcium
- Boosts bone health
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
- Essential for brain development
- Stimulates memory and learning ability
- Helps with skin irritations which are more common in senior dogs
- Has detoxifying and antimicrobial properties
- Boosts metabolism and accelerates weight loss
- Provides arthritic relief
Must be refrigerated.
Can be stored in the fridge for up to best used date, if unopened. Once opened, keep it airtight using a plastic wrap or a an airtight container. Consume within 3 – 5 days after opening.
Keep standing upright in the fridge.
HOW TO SERVE
Like most good beers, it’s great when chilled on a hot day.
Can also be served warm.
As this is a natural broth, do expect some separation and small chunks that comes from the bone marrow and brewing – much like the separation of the oils in natural peanut butter! It’s perfectly normal and disappears if heated up.
There can be some sediments found in the beer from the supplements and good stuff we add, it’s also perfectly safe! Have fun, enjoy and be strong!
Available in chicken (Rooster Booster) or beef (Moo Shine) flavours.