$5.20 – $12.90 – or subscribe and get 10% off
Great for muscle growth and development, and also aids weight loss and helps to maintain healthy bones and body weight.
Recommended for dogs with sensitive stomachs and weight-sensitive dogs.
Does your dog suffer from any conditions? Try our FLooF Care Series or contact us for a consultation.
- High in protein, low in fat and full of nutrients
- Maintains healthy bones, teeth and nails
- Helps with weight management
- High in protein, vitamins and minerals
- Helps with arthritic and cartilage issues
- Great for bones and joints
- Contains the most concentrated volume of protein and vitamin A
- Contains essential amino acids
- Supports eye health
- Great alternative grain for dogs allergic to wheat
- Helps to lower levels of bad cholesterol
- Especially beneficial to senior dogs with bowel irregularity issues
- Rich in vitamins, calcium and potassium
- High in fibre and a good source of beta-carotene
- Wards off inflammatory and cardiovascular problems
- Loaded with antioxidants and beta-carotene
- Contains antiseptic and antibacterial abilities
- Boosts the immune system
- High in beta-carotene and good fatty acids
- A fantastic source of vitamins and minerals
- Can help improve blood fat levels and cardiovascular health
FROM FAST FOOD TO FRESH FOOD
Are you ready to put your dog through doggy detox and transition from commercial dog food to fresh food? We’re more than happy to help! The time required to get your dog clean varies based on the age and sensitivity of your dog, but a good estimate is between 5-10 they
RECOMMENDED FEEDING GUIDE
How much you feed your dog varies with age, breed and activity. Use this chart as an initial guide and remember to weigh your dog every 1-2 weeks, adjust initial servings accordingly when starting a new diet.
MY DOG HAS AN UPSET STOMACH, OR LOOSE STOOL, WHY?
Most dogs transition easily, but some of themore sensitve ones experience a little change poo consistency, which is no cause for worry! Scale back the percentage of FLooF fresh food to old food and transit a bit slower.
MY DOG SEEMS HUNGRY, SHOULD I FEED HIM MORE?
Dogs love food, especially ours, so don’t be surprised if they get a Bole greedy! Feeding guidelines are approximate and are subject to a dog’s age, activity level and metabolism. If he begin to lose or gain unexpected weight, start adjusting Me amount of food until his weight stabilises.
REHEATING FLOOF VACUUM GUIDE
While FLooF food can be served straight out of the bag, your dog will probably opt for a nicely- warmed dinner. Who wouldn’t?
Our Bags are microwave safe; cut a corner off so steam can escape
Submerge the vacuum bag in a pot of simmering (not boiling) water. Reheating time varies widely based on the food and colume so keep a close watch!
Storing FLooF fresh food is really easy, just follow the freezer and fridge instructions.
||IN THE FREEZER
FLooF vacuum packs car be stored in the freezer for up to 9 months. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight and heat up before serving,
|IN THE FRIDGE
Unopened vacuum packs can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Remaining food can be refrigerated again but must be consumed by the next day. For longer storage of unopened packs, place food in an airtight container and consume within 3 days.