500g Value Meal
$36.00 – or subscribe and get 10% off
FRESH MEALS INGREDIENT LIST
FLOOF BEER BREW INGREDIENT LIST
- Rich in nutrients especially amino acids
- Boosts the immune system
- Supports good joint health
- Soothes a compromised gut
- Offers relief from food and environmental allergies
- Helps to detoxify the liver
- Teeming with antioxidants
- Rich in vitamin B and Bs and boosts metabolism
- Maintains healthy bones and helps fight cavities
- Rich in essential Omega-3 fatty acids
- Contains immune system-boosting antioxidants
- Helps maintain a healthy coat and hair
GLUCOSAMINE AND MSM
- Fights stomach, bladder and intestinal irritation
- Lowers inflammation and reduces joint pain and tenderness
- Helps to preserve joint health
- Contains essential fatty acids and amino acids
- Rich in minerals and enzymes
- Supports health, comfort, hydration and flexibility of joints and ligaments
ORGANIC BARLEY GRASS
- Extremely rich in calcium
- Boosts bone health
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
- Essential for brain development
- Stimulates memory and learning ability
- Helps with skin irritations which are more common in senior dogs
- Has detoxifying and antimicrobial properties
- Boosts metabolism and accelerates weight loss
- Provides arthritic relief
FROM FAST FOOD TO FRESH FOOD
Are you ready to put your dog through doggy detox and transition from commercial dog food to fresh food? We’re more than happy to help! The time required to get your dog clean varies based on the age and sensitivity of your dog, but a good estimate is between 5-10 they
RECOMMENDED FEEDING GUIDE
How much you feed your dog varies with age, breed and activity. Use this chart as an initial guide and remember to weigh your dog every 1-2 weeks, adjust initial servings accordingly when starting a new diet.
MY DOG HAS AN UPSET STOMACH, OR LOOSE STOOL, WHY?
Most dogs transition easily, but some of themore sensitve ones experience a little change poo consistency, which is no cause for worry! Scale back the percentage of FLooF fresh food to old food and transit a bit slower.
MY DOG SEEMS HUNGRY, SHOULD I FEED HIM MORE?
Dogs love food, especially ours, so don’t be surprised if they get a Bole greedy! Feeding guidelines are approximate and are subject to a dog’s age, activity level and metabolism. If he begin to lose or gain unexpected weight, start adjusting Me amount of food until his weight stabilises.
FRESH MEALS SERVING INSTRUCTIONS
FLOOF BEER BREW SERVING INSTRUCTIONS
HOW TO SERVE
Like most good beers, it’s great when chilled on a hot day.
Can also be served warm.
As this is a natural broth, do expect some separation and small chunks that comes from the bone marrow and brewing – much like the separation of the oils in natural peanut butter! It’s perfectly normal and disappears if heated up.
There can be some sediments found in the beer from the supplements and good stuff we add, it’s also perfectly safe! Have fun, enjoy and be strong!
FRESH MEALS STORAGE GUIDE
FLOOF BEER BREW STORAGE GUIDE
Must be refrigerated.
Can be stored in the fridge for up to best used date, if unopened. Once opened, keep it airtight using a plastic wrap or a an airtight container. Consume within 3 – 5 days after opening.
Keep standing upright in the fridge.