$6.50 – $13.50 – or subscribe and get 10% off
A protein-packed meal that promotes a healthy heart, boosts the immune system and stabilises your dog’s metabolic rate.
Recommended for active dogs, and dogs with gluten allergies or coat issues.
Does your dog suffer from any conditions? Try our FLooF Care Series or contact us for a consultation.
- Contains every essential amino acid
- Rich in B vitamins, iron and zinc
- Repairs and maintains cells
RED KIDNEY BEANS
- Packed with protein, fibre, potassium and antioxidants
- Helps decrease cholesterol
- Promotes healthier bowel movements
- High in protein and fibre
- Great source of vitamins and minerals
- Helps boost the immune system
BLACK EYED BEANS
- Packed with vital nutrients like B vitamins, vitamin E and iron
- Contains plenty of folate, potassium and manganese
- Helps eliminate cholesterol
- High in beta-carotene and good fatty acids
- A fantastic source of vitamins and minerals
- Can help improve blood fat levels and cardiovascular health
- Loaded with antioxidants and beta-carotene
- Contains antiseptic and antibacterial abilities
- Boosts the immune system
- Low in calories and high in fibre
- An excellent source of vitamin C, K, biotin and molybdenum
- Helps with blood pressure and muscle health
- Rich in good fatty acids
- Helps lower cholesterol and control insulin levels
- Great for treating dry, itchy skin and improves coat shine
FROM FAST FOOD TO FRESH FOOD
Are you ready to put your dog through doggy detox and transition from commercial dog food to fresh food? We’re more than happy to help! The time required to get your dog clean varies based on the age and sensitivity of your dog, but a good estimate is between 5-10 they
RECOMMENDED FEEDING GUIDE
How much you feed your dog varies with age, breed and activity. Use this chart as an initial guide and remember to weigh your dog every 1-2 weeks, adjust initial servings accordingly when starting a new diet.
MY DOG HAS AN UPSET STOMACH, OR LOOSE STOOL, WHY?
Most dogs transition easily, but some of themore sensitve ones experience a little change poo consistency, which is no cause for worry! Scale back the percentage of FLooF fresh food to old food and transit a bit slower.
MY DOG SEEMS HUNGRY, SHOULD I FEED HIM MORE?
Dogs love food, especially ours, so don’t be surprised if they get a Bole greedy! Feeding guidelines are approximate and are subject to a dog’s age, activity level and metabolism. If he begin to lose or gain unexpected weight, start adjusting Me amount of food until his weight stabilises.
REHEATING FLOOF VACUUM GUIDE
While FLooF food can be served straight out of the bag, your dog will probably opt for a nicely- warmed dinner. Who wouldn’t?
Our Bags are microwave safe; cut a corner off so steam can escape
Submerge the vacuum bag in a pot of simmering (not boiling) water. Reheating time varies widely based on the food and colume so keep a close watch!
Storing FLooF fresh food is really easy, just follow the freezer and fridge instructions.
||IN THE FREEZER
FLooF vacuum packs car be stored in the freezer for up to 9 months. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight and heat up before serving,
|IN THE FRIDGE
Unopened vacuum packs can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Remaining food can be refrigerated again but must be consumed by the next day. For longer storage of unopened packs, place food in an airtight container and consume within 3 days.